Course: Diploma of Business Administration
1. Guaranteed entry into a choice of leading universities
Once you successfully complete the Dip BA and meet all the necessary entry requirements, you are able to enter directly into 2nd year university with one of IIBT’s leading Australian partner Universities.
2. Fast tracked entry into university
The IIBT Dip BA is available as either an eight or 12 month format. You can chose the option that is best for you.
3. Go direct to second year university
The Dip BA is equivalent to first year of an undergrad degree in Australia, so you enter university directly into second year.
4. A world class nationally accredited course
Designed by leading Australian Professors, the IIBT Dip BA is taught by industry professionals who hold a Master’s degree or higher qualification.
5. A new purpose-built facility
IIBT is located in the heart of Perth in a new world class purpose-built facility.
6. An affordable course
The IIBT Dip BA is lower in cost than the equivalent program at university.
7. Learn the skills needed to succeed at university.
IIBT teaches academic writing, research and presentation skills, helping you to easily transfer to university
Study First Year of University with IIBT
University level Diploma of Business Administration*
The Diploma of Business Administration has been specifically designed as an alternative pathway into related Bachelor courses at a range of leading Australian universities.
*This is a Higher Education Diploma equivalent to first year university NOT a Vocational Education Diploma
CRICOS Course Code: 078127G
Two trimesters (8 months) or three trimesters (12 months)
Full Time (Fast track - 8 months) 20 per hours per week in 2 x 12 teaching-week trimesters per year
Part Time (Australian students only) 12 hours per week in 2 x 12 teaching week trimesters per year
Australian students – Yr12 or equivalent
International students - Yr12 or equivalent plus IELTS 5.5 (Academic) with no band below 5.0
3 intakes per year
Intake for 2014
15th August 2014
Intake for 2015
5th January 2015
13th April 2015
Australian students $8,240
International students $19,250
- Business Statistics (BS101)
- Introduction to Accounting (ACC101)
- Principles of Marketing (MKTG 101)
- Management of Information Systems (MIS 101)
- Principles of Economics (ECO 101)
- Introduction to Finance (FIN 101)
- Management in Organisations (MGT 101)
- Business Law (BL101)
- Professional Communications (PC 101 and PC 102)
How to enrol
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $150 applies. Payment plans are available on request for some courses.
Tarikh Akhir Kemaskini January 31, 2018