Promotion: “Early Bird offer available for registrations prior to 31st March’15
- Price: Enquire
- Duration: 1 year
- Timings: Mon-Wed 6:30-8:30pm
Location: Knowledge Village, Dubai
Event management involves studying the intricacies of the brand, identifying the target audience, devising the event concept, planning the logistics and coordinating the technical aspects before actually executing the proposed event. Event Management is a serious career option, and very rewarding. The launch of iconic projects such as the Atlantis, the impact of exhibitions such as GITEX, The Air Show, and the huge investment in sporting events such as the Cricket World Cup, Tennis Championships and Formula 1 - demonstrates that the world is an event managers’ paradise. Governments are realising the power of events and tourism, with a plethora of shows, concerts, festivals and carnivals aimed at attracting tourists and locals alike.
The One Year Part Time Course at EMDI trains students in the following 4 broad areas:
- The Creative Side of the Event Business (Ideation / Look & Feel /Event Concepts / Design)
- The Marketing side of the event business (Sponsorship, Media, Marketing, Print / TV / Radio / Online, Client Servicing
- The Production side of the event business (Planning, Logistics, Operations, Budgeting, Risk, Safety, Coordination, Venue Layouts, Floor Plans, Management)
- The Technical side of the event business (Sound, Lights, Lasers, Special Effects, AV, Fireworks etc)
Across all the different categories of events – from Sporting Events, Music Concerts, Exhibitions,Trade Fairs, Seminars, Product Launches, Gala Dinners, Weddings, Festivals and Carnivals and other live events.
There is a huge potential for Employment and entrepreneurship - where freelance professionals are often sought after for their services.
All our courses are certified by EDEXCEL Events. EMDI is a Member of ISES-ME (International Special Events Society - Middle East)
This school offers programs in:
Tarikh Akhir Kemaskini February 9, 2018