Courses designed for students who want to learn Spanish or improve their knowledge of the language in a short period of time.
These courses are designed for students who want to learn Spanish or improve their knowledge of the language in a short period of time.
Intensive courses have the following characteristics:
- A maximum of 8 students per class.
- Classes cover pronunciation, grammar, usage, conversation, reading comprehension, textual analysis, and composition.
- Students have the same grammar teacher for the whole course. In conversation classes, teachers are rotated every 3 days so that the student becomes used to different tones of voice.
- All students are required to do homework consisting of grammar exercises and reading assignments to be discussed in class.
- There are 6 levels: Beginner I and II, Intermediate I and II, and Advanced I and II (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
- Students have access to a program of activities and excursions, meals with a teacher in a private room of a local restaurant, and housing (with a Spanish family or in a studio or shared flats).
- 09:00 - 11:00 Grammatical block (correction of exercises, development of grammatical subject and practice of grammatical subject)
- 11:00 - 11:30 Break
- 11:30 - 13:00 Communication
Most of the schools offer 45 minutes per lesson. That means that the actual duration of the class is 3 hours a day. With our schedule, students have 3 and a half hours a day. That means that in a week they get 2 and a half more hours, almost one more day of class.
Starting Dates 2018 (only Intensive Courses or Combined Courses)
Students with some knowledge of Spanish may begin any Monday.
The beginning dates of courses for beginners are the following ones:
- January 8th and 22nd
- February 5th, 19th
- March 5th, 19th
- April 2nd and 16th
- May 7th and 21st
- June 4th and 18th
- July 2nd and 16th
- August 6th and 20th
- September 3rd and 15th
- October 1st and 15th
- November 5th and 19th
- December 3rd
All students with prior knowledge of Spanish must take an oral and written test in order to be placed at the appropriate level. Students with some knowledge of Spanish may begin any Monday.
Another test is offered at the completion of each course to qualify students for a certificate based on their level of achievement.
National Holidays in 2018
- January 1st
- March 29th and 30th
- May 1st, 2nd, and 15th
- August 15th
- October 12th
- November 1st and 9th
- December 6th and 25th
If the student attends classes for only 2 weeks, these holidays will be compensated for extra hours of class.
*The list of National Holidays can be changed due to official law requirements, therefore new dates may be added after this publication.
Registration fee: 40 €
|1 week||200 €|
|2 weeks||375 €|
|3 weeks||535 €|
|4 weeks||685 €|
|5 weeks||835 €|
|6 weeks||985 €|
|7 weeks||1135 €|
|8 weeks||1285 €|
|+1 week||+135 €|
This price includes:
- Placement exam
- Lessons (maximum 8 students)
- 1 activity per week
- Internet access
- Video room
- Final exam
- Certificate of proficiency at the appropriate level
Activities, accommodation, meals, and transfer are optional.
This school offers programs in:
Tarikh Akhir Kemaskini January 18, 2018